Choose Andreetto & Zanon, a solid and reliable partner
Brexit will have effects on business and trade in goods and services. This is why being ready will be a winning strategy: companies that demonstrate they are proactive will have a significant competitive advantage on the market.
Since 1 January 2021, in order to trade goods with the United Kingdom, it has been necessary to present a customs declaration and all types of goods are subject to specific customs formalities.
Andreetto & Zanon can work alongside you in identifying the correct procedures and so leave you free to concentrate on your company’s business.
Our company, based in Verona, has been offering solutions and consultancy in the field of international import/export shipments since 1981. With us, you will have a single contact point: a team of skilled, specialized professionals able to provide you with a complete, precise service, ready meet every type of need.
Follow our guidelines
The custom declaration form has 54 fields and can be completed by a customs agent. It must be presented to the competent customs office for the place where the goods are presented. You will be able to clear your goods through customs in-house, in your warehouse, on request to the authorized customs office and so you will be able to directly manage the logistics and administrative chain of your goods and any customs controls on the goods can be carried out by your specialized personnel.
In this way, you will immediately be in possession of the export declaration in order to acquire proof that the goods have left the territory of the European Union.
Andreetto & Zanon’s guidelines:
- check you have an EORI code for trading with the United Kingdom;
- assign your customs operations to Andreetto & Zanon;
- in the case of acquisitions, we will check the customs duties, the applicable taxes and the regulations of origin;
- we will ensure that your goods are not subject to special regulations;
- you choose who will transport your products and establish the Incoterms® conditions of return;
- evaluate the Incoterms® FCA and clear your goods for export, deliver the bill of export to your UK partner for all the pre-clearing activities;
- we will check your internal procedures together to carry out the import and export customs formalities and plan the clearance activities in advance.
Contact us for any request for information and to identify the best solution for your needs.